Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 41)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, this one had a lot of continuity dump in it. When I wrote the original Bat-Fem's origin in "Omnia", I established that E-4's Lou had been engaged to its Dru. At some point while crafting "Covenant", I decided that Lou and Dru (Hey, rhymes! Me rikey! [Smile] ) had a son and that he would pop up in the resistance. It didn't occur to me until I was writing tonight's entry that Bat-Fem I was his aunt! I'm glad I didn't overlook that because it gave him an emotional hook and a connection with every member of the Covenant! Naming him "Louis" as an extension of Loser Lad's nickname was something I decided on a long time ago.

In our next installment Louis and Adelie will catch up, and we'll fill in some of the blanks in his story!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
^Post 600 to this thread! w00t! [Smile]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev, is the Daroon like Titan? I think the names Daroon and Xyler 7 are cool. Did you find them or invent them?

And could I use the setting in a little "Future LMB" story? I want to write a romance story.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
So everyone knows...I responded to Emily here in a pm...to give some inside info.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
One word Sharky...briliant.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
sweet... I was just going for mildly amusing...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I found it humorous...you fairy eater!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Black Ops: Awesome! Loved the connection, kind of like this other side of Timberwolf has made a brotherly connection with Cobalt Kid, it's a new dynamic for them both.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
The new Black Ops story kicks nass!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Thanks guys. I love writing those stories.

Sharky...I'll work on the next part to the tag team this weekend...in the meantime, Lon is going to reappear back on LEgion World...that thread will just have finished before his reappearance, the timeline be damned.

Dev - Em
KIA

Thanks to Sharky for wrapping the Twovision up. Great working with oyu on it.

Lardy: Love your thread, adn the snippets of what is happening behind enemy lines. Makes me wonder what Dev would have been like in the other universe...and what happened to him.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Lardy: Love your thread, adn the snippets of what is happening behind enemy lines. Makes me wonder what Dev would have been like in the other universe...and what happened to him.

Well, I dunno. Maybe he's a part of the SMB and imprisoned with the rest in Metropolis? Or maybe he never joined the SMB or even became a villain? [Hmmm?]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Maybe he's an insane villian...who knows.
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
It would be cool and appropriate if the current Security Office staff was villains. I was just thinking that with Dev-Em, Red Arrow (she is a descendent of Lex Luthor), and Question Lad you have a good Superman villain team-up powerwise.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Loved the new addition, Lardy.

I think Kalla loves to put people in their place, is it just me?

BTW, Chapter Eleven of Revealing Shades is up.

--------------------

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.