Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion on Smallville (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Legion on Smallville
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
According to IMDB , Smallville -season 8-episode 11-airing Nov 28, is titled "LEGION".

Actually, IMDB lists the air date as Nov 27, which is Thanksgiving Day, so I doubt it's accurate.

A better source of information (imo) is Kryptonsite.com. It doesn't list an air date yet but it does have this episode synopsis.

Click Here For A SpoilerThe threat of Brainiac - who has taken over Chloe's body - brings three super-heroes from the future back to the past. Eventually they work together to try and separate Chloe from her Brainiac side.

Unfortunately it sounds like the same kind of silly goop that's keep me away from the series for years.

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tromium:
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
According to IMDB , Smallville -season 8-episode 11-airing Nov 28, is titled "LEGION".

Actually, IMDB lists the air date as Nov 27, which is Thanksgiving Day, so I doubt it's accurate.

A better source of information (imo) is Kryptonsite.com. It doesn't list an air date yet but it does have this episode synopsis.

Click Here For A SpoilerThe threat of Brainiac - who has taken over Chloe's body - brings three super-heroes from the future back to the past. Eventually they work together to try and separate Chloe from her Brainiac side.

Unfortunately it sounds like the same kind of silly goop that's keep me away from the series for years.

humm to me Click Here For A Spoilerthat sounds close to the plot for the cartoon epis new kids in town

do we have a cast yet?

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
Johns has said this will now kick off the second half of the season as episode #11, and that the preceding show (the wedding of Jimmy and Chloe) will be hard to top.

[ October 12, 2008, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: Korbal ]

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UltraStar
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UltraStar   Email UltraStar         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
And the two brothers on "Supernatural" would be good choices for Cos & LL.

That'd be a great ratings ploy for both shows on the producers' part.
But I'd want them to throw in last season's Ruby as Imra as well.

-  -

--------------------
Go conquer the universe for me...for the god whose image you have carved your own homeworld as a monument.Go... for your master...
For Darkseid!

From: Vancouver, BC | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Is this Saturn Girl?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
Is this Saturn Girl?

She's pretty sultry looking. Sizzling space hotties!
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I'd do her! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Impressive casting, she could definently pull off the appearance of Saturn Girl.

--------------------
I have lived for the Legion and one day I shall die for the Legion.

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't watch mutch of Smallvile. Is that Nov. of 08 or Nov of 09 you guys are talking about?

--------------------
I have lived for the Legion and one day I shall die for the Legion.

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malvolio
Devil's Advocate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malvolio   Email Malvolio         Edit/Delete Post     
It's Nov. of 08. She certainly looks the part.

--------------------
Watching television is not an activity.

From: Freeville, NY | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veryvery
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veryvery   Author's Homepage   Email veryvery         Edit/Delete Post     
holy crap!!! she totally looks like an imra to me!! PLEASE HAVE ONE OR MORE PIGTAILS AND CUTE OUTFIT PLEASE ;______;!! i'm so excited just to see what they'll be wearing, is that weird?!!

whoaaaa i think those supernatural guys really do fit the part! wow!

--------------------
http://www.adrianaferguson.com
http://joteivv.deviantart.com
http://superfuturefriends.blogspot.com

From: Seattle | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
Johns has alluded to the Legion foe's "weapon." The Emerald Eye or Atomic Axe anyone?

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malvolio
Devil's Advocate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malvolio   Email Malvolio         Edit/Delete Post     
Or maybe the Sun-Eater?

--------------------
Watching television is not an activity.

From: Freeville, NY | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veryvery
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veryvery   Author's Homepage   Email veryvery         Edit/Delete Post     
ohhhhhhh sun-eater, i think you've got it!!

--------------------
http://www.adrianaferguson.com
http://joteivv.deviantart.com
http://superfuturefriends.blogspot.com

From: Seattle | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's an Alexz Johnson fansite that mentions her upcoming Smallville role. There's also a link to her myspace page.

Here's a Comixmix article about it.

[ November 10, 2008, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: lil'rhino ]

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.