Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » The Complete Continuity Match-Up Checklist: from Baxter to Levitz Relaunch (revised) (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: The Complete Continuity Match-Up Checklist: from Baxter to Levitz Relaunch (revised)
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't read the story yet, but if they are saying the KK in Countdown was a duplicate from a parrellel world, I wonder if it's possible the KK in Countdown was the KK from the threeboot as he was pulled away in some mysterious fashion (with Luornu) and never seen again.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
For that matter, that could also explain Luornu's sudden power upgrade...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Arromdee
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Arromdee   Email Ken Arromdee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Iam Legion:
Noticed that you didn't update the Karate Kid returns from the dead section to mention that while Karate Kid credited the 'founders' with his resurection (durring 'Countdown to Final Crisis'), Jeckie seemed unsure as to how it was accomplished and speculated that the universe itself was responsible or that he might have been a duplicate pulled from a parralel world (Legion vol 6 #6).

I don't have Countdown. Do you have quotes and issue numbers?
Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't remember the issue number or the exact quote. It was a scene between Val and Lu. If someone else remembers that would be great because I disliked 'Countdown' immensely and probably won't go to the trouble of reading through it again just to find that one scene.

--------------------
gone

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Arromdee
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Arromdee   Email Ken Arromdee         Edit/Delete Post     
I somewhat added Karate Kid (also combining the two places he was mentioned) and the order of Superboy/Supergirl question.

I suspect the list is in its more or less final state after Supergirl Annual 2, barring another Supergirl story.

Ken Arromdee
Active

A few minor tweaks in the past weeks, including more stuff for Supergirl Annual 2, and its statement that Superboy and Supergirl can't be present at the same time (unretconned in Adventure 520).
Ken Arromdee
Active

Edited again:
1) Mention that Myg has an apprentice
2) Do not describe Validus plot as in progress
3) Mention dangling plot about Mekt's twin.

gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
*removed*

[ May 07, 2011, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Iam Legion ]

--------------------
gone

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

*removed*

[ May 07, 2011, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Iam Legion ]

--------------------
gone

Ken Arromdee
Active

I put in the anti-lead serum--I was reluctant to add it because some people thought it only meant he was taking credit for the final one. I don't get the Cancellite reference--#8 did mention "Brainy's old Cancellite formula", but Brainiac 5 obviously had *a* Cancellite formula--this could also just mean he created the final one.
Ken Arromdee
Active

While we're at it, how do you spell "Cancellite"? It had one L in Adventure #326 and two L's in LSH #8, but I don't know if this is a new change or if the two L's spelling had become established sometime in the past.
gone
gone

*removed*

[ May 07, 2011, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Iam Legion ]

--------------------
gone

gone
gone

*removed*

[ May 07, 2011, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Iam Legion ]

--------------------
gone

Ken Arromdee
Active

Unless there's a scene where Tellus mentions that he's going to walk somewhere, that's an art-only problem and I'm not putting it in, same as Dream Girl's hair color (or Gym'll's arm).
gone
gone

*removed*

[ May 07, 2011, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Iam Legion ]

--------------------
gone

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  25  26  27   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.