Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: The Swimsuit Collection (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: The Swimsuit Collection
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Summer is in full swing at the Museum of Legion Arts. To celebrate, post your own creative work showcasing Legionnaires and or Legionworlders in summer/swimsuit attire starting August 1st!

We love brand new submissions (stories, poems, prose, novels, artwork, action figures, statues, busts, micros, etchings, etc.) but we certainly want your existing work posted in the galleries too! Come join us all month long starting on the 1st for the shindig!

Go here to vote for the next gallery:
Click here to vote!

Go here to view past galleries:
The Royal Wing of Princess Projectra
The L Word Wing (Leeta 87 & The Lallorians)
The Hate Face / Love Karate Kid Wing
The Gallery of the Legion of Super-Villains
The Chemical King and White Witch Wing
Cupid's Wing - The Couples Gallery
The WaK Wing - On Deck Circle
The Post-Boot Original Legionnaires Wing
The Halloween Gallery
The Gim Gallery
The Substitute-Heroes Collection
The Founders' Wing
The Wing Wing
The Timberwolf Wing
The Luorno Durgo Collection
The Mano Wing

- The Curatorial Staff of the Museum of Legion Arts

[ July 31, 2005, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
WOT?!? No contributions yet [Razz] ? I thought I'd let someone else be first post this time but I guess y'all are too busy working on your tans to post pictures in the swimsuit thread. I found when photomanipping Legionnaires in swimsuits, it really doesn't take that long because well, there's so little costuming to do [Smile]

Alluring Apparition:
 -

Cheeky Invisible Kid:
 -

And an older drawing I did for some other thread (what was it for?!?) of Colossal Boy meeting IK, Brainy, and Shrinking Violet at the nude beach:
Click for fullsize image

More to come...

[ September 17, 2006, 03:05 AM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL I'm still working on Jeckie pics, don't know if I'll have anything for this months gallery.

I have to say that Invisable Kid pic is insired. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I have one at work... I didn't have a chance to scan it today. I'll try to do it tomorrow.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
I have to say that Invisable Kid pic is insired. [Smile]

I agree. Brilliant! Nicely done!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Wait'll we get to the Nightcrawler in space thong! On second thought, I don't want to get banned by scantly clad administrators so maybe not [Yes] [No]
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
I have some stuff, but Ive been so busy with project Runway I plum forgot...in any case, before I post, how risque is toooooo risque?

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Have fun but keep it family friendly enough. Check with admins if your not sure but certainly no kibble & bits. I think in the past risky business has been posted, albeit as links rather than images.
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Ahhhh...thanks. the reason I ask is Im using "Aussie Bum" as my inspiration...their slogan is "If you doubt yourself, wear something else". [I Dunno]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I have sketches done, but I haven't scanned them yet!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[Admin on]

JoeBoy--if it's too risque, just provide a link!

[Admin off]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
You can do risque pics if you want. However, anything that isn't family friendly should be marked as such and should be posted as a link rather than an image within the thread.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Welllllll they arent sexual.
Just a little gay.

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

This is just a little something I threw together at lunchtime the other day. The image just kinda popped into my head. This would be the reboot Brainy, of course. This is just how I might imagine him looking if dragged to the beach [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Phantom Girl [Love]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.