Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Love how you even have the different hairstyles down pat!

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
You got it, IB. I was going to do all of Kinetix's civilian outfits, but then after doing her debut issue alone suddenly realized how many costume changes she makes. I also remembered her closet, where presumably she's worn all those clothes at least once. Oy. So I'll be getting back to her later.

Looking forward to that! Thanks, Future [Big Grin] Man... that closet has got to have had at least 50 outfits. You sure you wanna do all those?
and dont forget to add the science police uniform ! [Big Grin]
And the explorer outfit... and the swimsuits (3 in Legionnaires 77 alone!)... and her tryout outfit... and her look in Legionnaires 66...

ok, will shut up already [Razz]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Gotta love updating this thread when I have no micros to post. I'm sure it tricks half the viewers who are hanging out on the main LegionWorld hub into thinking I'm making a legitimate update.

First, Wildfire is about 60% done now. He may still make 2011 yet. He'll add about 20 new micros to the arsenal.

Second, my goal as of right now is to continue making official costumes for Legionnaires until I get to my very last one - be that Dragonwing, Bloodclaw, Sizzle, whoever. After that, it's a toss up. I'll either do my first ever "lap back" and start adding some missing outfits and fun looks for already posted Legionnaires ... OR I may start going through the Legion's history and creating micros for the villains and supporting cast members. I haven't decided yet. Either way it'll be an undertaking, but opinions of what you the viewer would like to see first is appreciated.

Third, it's nearly the one year anniversary of Future's Legion Micros on Legion World. It's about a month and five days away so it may seem premature to celebrate. However, I was making these little guys months before I decided to post them on the board so I'm more having a belated and public congratulations to myself for actually keeping with an art project for longer than a day.

In that regard, I went back and counted the number of Micro Heroes I've made for the Legion. 742! That's not bad, especially considering there's about 100+ more from this past year that are Marvel and other properties that I don't post here.

Lastly, I made my first ever teaser of what's to come as a thank you for all of you who have viewed or commented in the past year. Hopefully this will motivate me to continue as I was starting to lose some steam the last few months.

-

Here's to many more! Thanks again, Legion World.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
DANG IT!!!

Nice preview! [Wink]

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Future - have you thought about doing the Substitute Heroes?

can't wait to see Yera, Jacques, White Witch, Blok, TYROC!!!, Wildfire too.... [Smile] [Smile] [Hug]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

The Subs will be coming. I consider them Legionnaires both for their 'off panel' time during the Five Year Gap as well as their lengthy tenure assisting the Legion. When I close out the Baxter Legion with Polar Boy, I'll probably then run through Night Girl, Fire Lad, etc.
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 42: Drake Burroughs / ERG-1 / Wildfire / NRG / Wildflame

-

Top Row: Anti-Energy / 70s / Giffen Redesign / Dream Drake / Lightle Redesign / Energy Form / Magic Wars / Frank Redesign / Cinar Redesign / DCNu
Middle Row: Black Dawn / Glorithverse / NRG / Atom'X / Blast-Off / Postboot ERG-1 / Postboot Wildfire
Bottom Row: Threeboot / Dead Earth / JLU Toon / Superboy's Legion

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
The Timber Wolfs are the most amazingly different designs so far, I think.
Wonderful.

These Wildfires are awesome, too.
I especially love the postboot and Cinar designs, possibly because they're similar in colors.
I'm not a fan of the underpant look, either.
[Smile]

Thank-you for so much incredible work, for not pooping out and for lots of inspiration to budding micro makers!
[Hug]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I never knew there was a difference between the 70s and the 80s Wildfire suit.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Future. Anything new coming soon?
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I'm slowing down a little bit in my production, but work is still being made on occasion. The next micro is coming ... now!
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 43: Troy Stewart / Tyroc

-

Costumes: 70s / Retroboot / DCNu / Glorithverse / Animated Legion (Origin) / Animated Legion (Season 1) / Animated Legion (Season 2)

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent job as usual Future!

As much as I hated Cinar(?)'s red costume for Tyroc, I don't mind the way his latest Lost one incorporates elements of it, while still paying primary homage to his orginal 70s one.

And I like that nearly all of the costumes have stuck with those silver ball things on his chest. Hopefully they'll become an instantly identifiable motif/logo/maybe even monitor board symbol for him too.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
I never realised Wildfire had so much variation in his containment suits before! I guess if he's gonna go get 'em blown up every other week, why not change it up a bit..? [Wink]

I hated the Cinar Tyroc costume, but it looks decent here....the final animated Legion one is pretty cool too, I wouldn't mind seeing him in something like that! [Smile]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 44: Dawnstar / Bounty
 -

Top Row: 70s / Giffen Redesign / Magic Wars / Black Dawn / Bounty / Glorithverse
Bottom Row: Retroboot / Cinar Redesign / DCNu / Animated Legion (show) / Animated Legion (book)

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I just love you!! *tackles all these Dawnstars!!* Wow!!

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.