Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Submission 24: LAR GAND / Mon-El / Marvel Lad / M'Onel

-

Top Row: Silver Age / 21st Century / Marvel Lad (x2) / 70s / Green Lantern / DCNu
Bottom Row: Zero Hour (x2) / Postboot / Emerald / Postboot 2 / Threeboot

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
He was Marvel Lad? Didn't know that.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 25: JAN ARRAH / Element Lad / Mystery Lad / Alchemist

-

Top Row: Mystery Lad / Silver Age / 70s / 80s / Magic Wars / Retroboot / TMK (x2)
Middle Row: Postboot / Emerald / 40s Legion / Progenitor / Threeboot (x2) / Black Lantern
Bottom Row: Legion Toon (x4) / Superboy's Legion / Knight Legion

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Jan had four cartoon outfits?

I like Black Lantern Jan the best, though.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
He was Marvel Lad? Didn't know that.

Yep! He posed as Marvel Lad as a prank once he was freed from the Phantom Zone in Adventure Comics #305. He then also asked to be sent back into the Phantom Zone for ten minutes so he could gloat to the villains who were still trapped there.

Ah, the Silver Age.

Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Jan had four cartoon outfits?

I like Black Lantern Jan the best, though.

Indeed! Which is pretty funny considering he had no speaking lines in the show (though he did have an issue in the comic adaption). They were his first costume which appeared in the flashback episode, his season 1 outfit, his season 2 outfit, and then his season 2 outfit was colored white for his comic book appearances. Technically there should be a fifth look. Jan didn't sport the goatee in season 2 until halfway through the season.
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Boy that's uh, that's screwy.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Two characters with facial hair on that show. Must've been getting popular.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay, a Future blitz! Great work, as always, though you did miss the strangest Jan costume of all:

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000016;p=1#000013

Kirby Jan!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 26: AYLA RANZZ / Lightning Lass/ Light Lass / Gossamer / Pulse / Spark

-

Top Row: "Lightning Lad" / Silver Age (x3) / 70s (x2) / 80s (x2) / Magic Wars / Retroboot / TMK (x2) / Pulse
Bottom Row: SW6 / Postboot / Emerald / 50s Legion / Threeboot (x2) / Superman Toon / Superboy's Legion / Knight Legion

Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Yay, a Future blitz! Great work, as always, though you did miss the strangest Jan costume of all:

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000016;p=1#000013

Kirby Jan!

Thanks, Ex! I did think of making that Jan costume despite the fact it was a one off (I think it was George Perez who designed it?). After I stared at it for a few seconds though, I decided to take the lazy way out and skipped it for the time being.
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
oh please do include Element Lad s Kirbyesque (by the way, not George Perez designed it....I think it was Mike Grell or Joseph Rubenstein or James Sherman in TDT Legion book) soon...if you can do others, then you can do it.

By the way, where's Ayla with blonde hair? Ayla with baseball hat (I admit, when I saw her with baseball cap and overall, I absolutely LOVED her in that one!!!! [Love] ) Kinetix in her Science Police uniform?

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I'm just covering their main costumes right now. As previously stated, I want to go back and do one-off outfits and casual clothes at a later time. With the amount of time it takes to make each of these, it'd be months between a single update if I tried to be thorough on Legionnaires with 50 years of history and I'd probably still miss some designs.
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
alright, then here's hoping to see Mon-El in both puff sleeve costume and Bobb Kohan civilian suit. [Smile]

by the way I am surprised that i did not noticed the color scheme change on Mystery Lad's and Element Lad's leggings!

I like the Emerald E-Lad best....BL E-Lad comes close 2nd.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 27: NURA NAL / Dream Girl / Dream Woman / Dreamer

-

Top Row: Silver Age / 70s / 80s / Retroboot / 5YL Magic Wars (x2) / SW6 / Postboot
Bottom Row: Threeboot / Superman Toon / Legion Toon (x2) / Adult Legion (Superman/Batman) / Superboy's Legion

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.