Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Awe inspiring as always.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Dev. It's hard not to be around any Dreamy media. [Dream Girl]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
These are so amazing.
People who haven't done one of these have no idea how much effort it is to do them, and you do so many!
And so incredibly well!
sigh

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow- how much do I love page 11?

Is Emerald Legion Jan the Legionnaire with the least green in his outfit? I kind of thought he had some facial hair going on- did I combine that with Jan Prime in my mind? I find myself really drawn to the fin-head 40's look- and then to the pink and white, surprisingly.

I still like the fan-designed Air Legion stewardess look for Ayla. And classic Mon- though it'd be fun if he adopted the Marvel Lad persona for some reason or other again. If only for a story or storyline.

For Dreamy, it's all about the hair. I don't have any strong preference for or against any of her uniforms (except possibly slightly disliking Nura for the Defense from Superman/Batman), but her hairstyle and color makes all the difference! I kind of miss the flowy skirt from pre-membership postboot.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:

For Dreamy, it's all about the hair. I don't have any strong preference for or against any of her uniforms (except possibly slightly disliking Nura for the Defense from Superman/Batman), but her hairstyle and color makes all the difference! I kind of miss the flowy skirt from pre-membership postboot.

And the CAPE!! I like seeing her wearing the cape, a few times in Adventure Comics and at least twice or three times during DnA era. it made her beautiful, alluring and regal at the same time.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Page 11 is a pretty great collection of Legionnaires. They're all ones I want to expand on too, so they'll get some love in the future again.

quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:
Is Emerald Legion Jan the Legionnaire with the least green in his outfit? I kind of thought he had some facial hair going on- did I combine that with Jan Prime in my mind?

Very close! Looking at his Emerald outfit, Jan really didn't have a lot of green. His was just a subtle hue where the white normally was. I think only Emerald Lyle has him beat for being devoid of green. I don't believe I spotted a goatee on Emerald Jan. Ultra Boy did gain one though while Lyle got a soul patch.

Chalk me up as well as a fan of Nura having flowing clothing, be it a cape or a skirt. While I may not have done a lot of micros for those styles yet, I did like how the skirts on Nura looked in TMK and the postboot.

Future
The Present is Past

It's strange to realize that I'm far enough through the Legionnaires to have a few teams done. Here's some team compositions for those I've completed:

Team Submission 1 - Emerald Legion
Click for fullsize image

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesomesauce!!!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Team Submission 2 - 40s Legion (Legionnaires #54)
 -

kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
I gotta say...I like the micros and all, but I really like them in the team shots. More please! [Smile]

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
love the team shots!!! [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Those group shots are so cool, Future!

Emerald Legion... and... set desktop background! [Smile]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 28: HART DRUITER / Nemesis Kid

-

Row: Silver Age / 80s / Zombie / Threeboot / Legion Toon (x2) / Knight Legion / Superboy's Legion

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
On the Emerald Legion, I'm holding out for Magno, Umbra and Sensor.
Ummm, were they in the Legion for Vi as the Empress?
I hope so!
[Yes]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Unfortunately not, Candle. Magno, Umbra, and Sensor debuted after the Emerald Legion storyline. That's why I went ahead and posted the team photo - they're one of the few teams I have completely finished.
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.