Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh did you mean the Karate Kid series? I thought you meant Countdown. I've only read one issue of Val's series, so I'm not sure.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, his series.
It didn't last more than a year or so, did it?
I need to go to the story archives, etc., and find out, if I ever get the time.
[Yes]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
the countdown where KK was starring was HORRIBLE!!! bad artwork....it hurt your eyes...bad bad bad. [No]

however the KK 15 issues - he was ALWAYS in the costume...never in civilian costume. imagine that! 24/7 costume! It lasted more than a year...15 issues then Kamandi #59 just on time during the DC Implosion.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Outside of a Rotting Corpse with a Sheet Over It, I don't think Val had any other looks in Countdown - BUT I could be remembering wrong because I read that book once and that was it.

One look I DID skip was the Karate Kid fellow in LSH v6 #6 - mostly because we never got exact clarification that WAS Val.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Fair enough on the young KK. I do hope that is picked up on at some point...doubt it though.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 32: PROJECTRA / Princess Projectra / Queen Projectra / Sensor Girl

-

Top Row: Silver Age / Fan Costume / 70s / Giffen Designs (x3) / Sensor Girl (x3) / Magic Wars
Bottom Row: Retroboot (x2) / TMK / Threeboot (x2) / JLA: Another Nail / Knight Legion

[ September 15, 2011, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: Future ]

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm, I remember Projectra from Superboy's Legion looking more like her Silver Age counterpart, yet she wore her hair in a bun instead of the Zsa Zsa look.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Ack. Actually, that's not Superboy's Legion Projectra ... that's JLA: The Nail Projectra. My bad. Superboy's Legion Jeckie is actually Sensor and will be listed with her accordingly.
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Oh! I'm sorry. I remembered seeing Jeckie in Another Nail but it was only a brief glance.

Actually, I love that one of her in the black outfit with the red pattern.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Future
The Present is Past

No, I'm glad you caught it. All the Alan Davis art blurred together for a second.

It's a cool design, isn't it? Between their resignation and wedding, Val and Jeckie popped up a few times. Val was always in the same brown and orange duds but Jeckie's outfit changed every time.

Future
The Present is Past

Submission 33: JEKA WYNZORR / Sensor

-

Top Row: Sneckie / Legion / Gala / Miner / Science Police
Bottom Row: Human Illusions (x3) / DnA (x2) / Superboy's Legion

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I love the black and red, the Magic Wars and the Knight Legion looks for Jeckie.
She had a lovely one in the end of the Great Darkness Saga, too, which I don't unless it's supposed to be the first one of the Giffen designs.(?)

Snecky with the robot arms, glass of wine, fruit hat and tongue hanging out is so funny, [LOL] .
I love the Naga.

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:
She had a lovely one in the end of the Great Darkness Saga, too, which I don't unless it's supposed to be the first one of the Giffen designs.(?)

You got it, the first of the Giffen designs is the one she wore at the end of the GDS. Granted, it's not the best angle - it's hard to see the crest hip-skirt she wore and I probably didn't do the best job in making the orange look as shiny as it was.
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

No, it's fine, I just didn't remember a black and red belt.
And the way she's turned makes the red stripe and crown hard to see.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Love, love, love Magic Wars Jeckie! That is probably my favorite Legion costume ever. And fruit hat Sneckie never fails to crack me up.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.