Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, the Linda Danvers/Matrix merged Supergirl at any rate. I didn't read the title regularly so I wasn't sure how to refer to her.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I wasn't saying it in a negative context. I like Matrix. I was just surprised, is all.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
These are still looking fantastic Future!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Great stuff as usual, my only issue is wasn't the Kingdom Come Superboy supposed to be Kon rather then Kal?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm really enjoying your work, now we do we get to see more. I anxious to see Star Boy, Sun Boy and Dream Girl.
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by ActorLad:
Great stuff as usual, my only issue is wasn't the Kingdom Come Superboy supposed to be Kon rather then Kal?

Kon did get that suit, you're right. He never wore it though and since I was putting the Kingdom Come Supergirl with Kara (as they were all new legacy characters technically), I figured I may as well put the Superboy version with Clark. At the time, Clark needed more Micros anyway but then I went overboard on adult Superman designs. Whoops.

Thom's on his way, one day, as well as a Legion beauty! Let's just say, "The bigger the hair, the closer to Valor."

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Night Girl?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
These are too freaking great!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 15: LAUREL GAND / Tiger Rose / Andromeda / Sister Andromeda

-
Upper Row: Child (x3) / Orphanage / Legion / 5YL (x2) / Matronly / Legion Jacket / Khund Disguise (x2) / Infirmary / Jacketless
Middle Row: Immomen / Workout / Civvies / On the Run (x2) / Statue / SW6 / SW6 Swimsuit / SW6 90s Casual / SW6 Arthur Legion
Bottom Row: White Triangle (x2) / Legion Training / Transuit / Rain Gear / Legion / Planet Hell / Emerald / Sister Andromeda (x2) / Post-Anomaly / Superman Animated

Future
The Present is Past

Phew. Never underestimate the power of Laurel Gand. She had more outfits than I could have imagined and I took a beating accordingly.

Gonna take a breather and then we'll resume with other Legionnaires, though most will just be their Legion uniforms and not as detailed as Laurel and other late-comers & retcons.

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words.

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Oh cool! You know, I don't remember Laurel appearing in that Elseworlds annual. Thank you.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
hey if you include the dead statue...she had another one....alongside Apparition during the White Triangle.

Sure miss Andromeda!! I still think that she can appear in this new earth's Legion...sigh.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
For a late comer of a character, she had a lot of outfits.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Oh cool! You know, I don't remember Laurel appearing in that Elseworlds annual. Thank you.

She made an "unofficial" one panel cameo. On the last page of the annual, there's a tall girl colored with blond hair and a familiar orange, white, and black coloring looking displeased as a man with a mustache hits on her. It's not officially stated anywhere that it's Laurel, but given the 'star' emblem and the level of detail for someone in the background by both the penciler and colorist, I'd like to think it'd be her.

That annual is actually choc full of background people getting familiar Legionnaire coloring. Whether that's intentional or not, I don't know, but for fun I try to recreate them anyway when I come to those characters.

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't there a wedding Laurel in an annual?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.