Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder what Rockhopper Lass will remember if her memory's ever restored. Any ideas on that, Rocky?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Everything! [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Tease! In my "bad guy" post, I hinted she learned something very important without having any idea what that may be, so you better deliver, daggummit! [Wink]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I am LOVING the tag thread so far. All the stories are running great and the one-off posts by people are making it awesome too.

I've begun to develop my long term plan for Jailbait Lass/Danger Damsel/Barbarian Horde/other things yet to come into play, but its too early to say yet. I want to let some stuff play out. Quis, I like where you're story is going and may have a good way to connect our stories down the road--I'll PM you when we get farther along.

And 'Hrun' and I have a good hold on the Dark Oval/UP war front...

As always, everyone feel free to use this thread to comment/question/plan!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Hey, guys...just letting you knowthat I'm not trying to dominate the thread right now, but the current sequence of events I'm working on demands some pretty rapid development!

Please, feel free to contribute your own stuff in the middle of my craziness! [Smile]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Tamper, I hope my post with your character and Wyandotte was consistent with how Tamper lad would handle this situation. From what I'd read in the past and on the thread itself, how I wrote him seemed to jibe with his character. I hope it wasn't far off!

--------------------

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No problem Lardy, the only thing thats consistent about TL is that he's too full of himself in whatever his thought of the day is.

Sometimes its taking over the universe other times its making money. But mostly its fawning over pretty girls and making an donkey of himself.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I kinda thought so, but I'm a little apprehensive everytime I write a character when he's doing more than just saying a line or something.

Isn't it a little weird that your character knows something about a mysterious bad guy, but you don't? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

BTW, Tamper, your references to Cobalt Kid throughout this tag thread have been spot-on, and have been hysterical [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll add more after Seth put in something. He is going to have Seth & Helena Handbasket meeting up.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet -- I'd thought that you were going to post for Helena and Winema near (or just entering) the tent. Then I'd react as Seth? *sighs* I'll have to post tonight if I can; just had a few minutes between cooking to check the board right now.
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Man! "Omnia..." rocks so hard, guys! This new, more disciplined tag team approach is working really well. Can't wait to see where it all leads!!!!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Its becoming one of my favorites. I have some really cool ideas how to connect to Rockhopper and Quis' stories, but that's a bit far off. (I want to connect to everyone eventually too, so always feel free to ask me here or PM me with ideas everyone)!

Also, my posts will begin to get shorter now, as I'm trying to pull back my wordiness [Smile]

Looking forward to more posts from a variety of people!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

BTW, I'm hoping Eryk gives us a few more posts!

Notice the outright obvious guiltifying quality of this post, w/o even adding in a joke or smiley [Big Grin]

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yay! Captain Lightbulb's back!!! I guess pestering EDE really does work! [Big Grin] I hope there's more CL and the Light Brigade to come from you--you can't just feed starving children a crumb! [Big Grin]

BTW, I thought the lightbulb on his head was moved down to his speedo. Am I remembering something wrong, EDE?

--------------------

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.