Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 48)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Guys could you give some feedback to Candle? She was nice enough to do these micros for me.

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001220

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I am grateful to Candlelight for her tireless effort in helping me create cards. And with this post I return from my hiatus in China. I think Legion World needs more Asian cities now. I'm also in the mood for fourth-wall breaking so if Abin or anybody needs me let me know.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Stellar entries to the Novella by Sharky and Abin today.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
This line: Click Here For A Spoiler"Let me go! You imbecile!” Sebastian struggled trying to pull his hand free from Sam's grip.

Is just perfect for this character's personality. He has a lot of insults and taunts in his vocabulary. There is so many unintential shades of Seto Kaiba in his character.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
MIght I just say... "The Lord of the Oval" is a thing of beauty...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

I need help with regards to shipping (romance). I enjoy writing these type of stories, and it goes hand and hand with the universal theme of love (Power of Love) that guides alot of my writing. Namely, what to do with my two characters. Sebastian was created because I needed someone for Emily to ship with, given the majority of the established characters are much older than she is. I quickly realized they have very similar personalities, and Sebastian ended any tension with a "like brother and sister" line during the recent civil war. However, I wonder if other characters perceive them as a couple? Do you, the audience, perceive them as a couple?

Do you think they would be better off with others? If so, what sort of relationships would you like to see? (Examples: Arranged Marriage, Clingy Jealous Girl, Beast and Beauty) Do you think Sebastian is best as a loner due to the nature of his powers, cultivating friendships instead? (I am starting to lean towards this one for sake of both my own and the character's sanity)

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Personally, I think Emily should have an affair with Cobalt Kid! I mean, he's younger than most of our characters and stuff... [Yes]

And, I dunno, it seemed like Sebby and Sam Pureheart have something kinda goin' on, as well. And, well, they can touch, too... [shrug]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
How old is Cobie in the LMB Universe? Cause Lon is around the mid twenties...being about 15 years or so younger than Dev. Dev being around 40ish.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Real life Cobie turns 30 in July. I dunno if LMBverse Cobie might be little younger or not. LMB Lardy is in his early-to-mid thirties (maybe 35?), while real-life Lardy is 41. (LMBverse Lardy is taller than real-life Lardy, too! [Razz] )

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
This might be a good time to plug the LMB Wiki. Some folks have opted to include a character's birth year in the article, including the articles for Cobalt Kid (2982) and Rockhopper Lad (2979). That's totally optional, of course, but if you would like that particular bit of information "settled" for your character, that's a good place to do it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Real life Cobie turns 30 in July. I dunno if LMBverse Cobie might be little younger or not. LMB Lardy is in his early-to-mid thirties (maybe 35?), while real-life Lardy is 41. (LMBverse Lardy is taller than real-life Lardy, too! [Razz] )

Yeah, and the LMB Dev is a little younger than I am...and definately not as fat.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I'm short (barely 5'7"), so I figure my fantasy self has a right to be taller! I've got 'im right at about 6 feet tall! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Dev's height was/is always variable due to the Durlan aspect of his powers, but I figure him at around 6'6" at this point (with those in check.)

Lon is probably around 6' give or take an inch, with Furball being well over 7'.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobalt is a year younger than I am in real life, so he's just on the verge of 29 now. He's been am LMBer since he was 17.

He's of course incredibly handsome and dashing looking. More rugged than a pretty boy (moreso now than his youth). He's 6'2, about an inch taller than I am in real life. Naturally he's carved out of stone with a muscular build. [Big Grin]

I imagine him with eccentric tastes in minor things. Like he loves pears, apples and other fruit but hates dessert food. Maybe he loves nectarines above all others and that's a quick way to please him. Cobie drinks scotch and gin now but not many non-alcoholic drinks besides coffee and water.

I like little things like that, like Stonewall Jackson loving to chew on lemons (which isn't actually true).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Rocky is ten years younger than I, though I've never explicitly stated how long Pyngwyny live. When he first appeared on LW, he was in his mid-twenties, while I was in my mid-thirties.

He's no taller than I am (5'8"), but he's slim and wiry, a build I've always wished for.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.